Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pentax Kx SLR

Pentax Kx SLR Tube. Duration : 1.08 Mins.


DISCOUNT LINK WWW.AMAZON.COM Customer Reviews: "I recieved the camera and all attachments as I should have. I have had the same battery issue with the camera as stated in some of the other reviews but have managed to research further to allieviate the problem. it would have been nice not to go through the researching and went straight to shooting photos. set me back a couple days. I purchased the Red body. it seems nearly a fushia pink in some light. other light it looks red. something to consider is guess if your a guy. I am enjoying the 4.5 FPS and purchased this just for shooting my boys playing sports. I think i will eventually buy a greater zoom lense for pulling in shots from a distance. this camera has a lot of features to be learned and figure out the settings for in Gym shooting. The camera case which came with the package was flimsy and will not use it other than to store items. the hard case is nice but somewhat cheaply made. it still can be used to carry items in." "I just received my kit today and I was like a child on christmas!!! For the price, just getting the camera and lens alone would have been a steal. But ALL the accessories and the care of which it was packaged was astounding. THIS CAMERA IS AWESOME!! I had previously used an olympus and a canon rebel, and this camera easily runs circles around both of them. Just the few test shots shots I took were phenominal. The camera itself is lightweight, reacts quickly to lighting, and is definitely a good ...

Keywords: Pentax Kx SLR, Pentax, Kx, SLR, Digital SLR Cameras, Digital, Cameras

No comments:

Post a Comment